Tuesday 27 November 2018

The Mountain King - Part 6: Skeleton (Right Side View) Improvements

Part 6: Skeleton (Right Side View) Improvements:
Since speaking with Alan I have made some adjustments and additions to my character's skeleton. I have added more joints to the neck and another joint in the middle of the hands. Doing this will create more bending movements. I have also added a rig to the hat and beard, this will hopefully give these features some nice and subtle movements.

Up until around Christmas I will be working on only one side of my character. Once I've completed one side, the other sides should be easier to work out and understand.

Here is my new improvements:


Image 1 - Right Side

Image 2 - Right Side

Image 3 - Right Side

Image 4 - Right Side

Image 5 - Right Side

Image 6 - Right Side

Image 7 - Right Side





No comments:

Post a Comment