Monday 18 February 2019

Timeline - Personal Help

With Alan's advice I have roughly sketched out a timeline of my animation, marking the key points of change in the music. I have highlighted on the emotion, pitch and speed of the music. This has really helped me understand that the actions and movement in my animation need to flow with the music and to not feel separated.

I understand that my animation needs more continuity, as it feels very mechanical right now. I want to bring back the joy and emotion! I am hoping to achieve this by making each shot connect and relate to each other. Showing more of a journey, rather than just snapshots of a story.

My timeline for my animation:
(Sorry about the image quality but its mainly for my personal use)

Personal Timeline








No comments:

Post a Comment